Terms and Conditions
This is mostly common sense and good manners.
But it’s good to be clear.
- Use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. These are, in turn, governed by the relevant law, which is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia. If, after reading these terms, you do not agree to be bound by them, you should not proceed to the rest of the website.
- Davidson Washroom is the owner of this website. It is published to promote and support our products and services. We provide this website in good faith, as an extension of our commercial enterprise, and expect that site users will find the content interesting and valuable.
- Copyright: All material in this site is copyright protected. All content that is not generated by a third party is copyright © Davidson Washroom. Copyright for all other content is held by the relevant third parties.
- Site content: We have taken great care to make sure that all material in this site is truthful, accurate and current. We do not, however, guarantee any of this. It is the sole responsibility of the site user to verify all content. We will do what we can to assist in any verification required. We will act quickly, once alerted, to remove or revise any content that we decide to be misleading, inaccurate or out of date.
- Liability: As far as the relevant law allows, we will not liable for any damage that may be caused, directly or indirectly, by the use of this website, or of the information contained in it.
- Your use: You agree not to misuse this site, or any information on it, to cause damage to Davidson Washroom or any other parties. You agree not to damage or compromise the content of this website.
- Names and Marks: All brand, company and model names and trademarks are property of the owners and are included on this site for information only.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions will apply from the moment they are published in this website.
- Privacy: If you give us any personal information, for any purpose, we will treat it with the utmost discretion and care. In every instance, we will comply with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.